Friday, August 1, 2008

At The Airport

All checked in, waiting to depart on Air India. Don't ask... Bottom line is it was the cheapest flight. But yeah, the plane just arrived and it is freaking ginormous. I'm slightly afraid. Hopefully a combination of ear plugs and Tylenol pm will keep me sleeping soundly. I have dibs on the window seat. There won't be much to see on a night flight, but it's more to prevent Mark from climbing over me every single one of the 1,000,000 times he is bound to use the bathroom during this flight.

Not much else to report at this point other than I had a #3 large from the airport McDonalds before the flight. Maybe that will help me resist the temptations of Air India's curry surprise.

Talk to you from the other side,
Kevin

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Laurie said...

#3 LARGE!!!! Did you seriously eat curry?? I was totally joking about that in my text...

Unknown said...

I sure hope you resisted the plane food... I had a REALLY bad experience on my last Air India flight...